Submit a bug fix
If you want to fix a bug, prior to that it is better to have a related issue or jira ticket describing the bug, and a quick talk with the core team. The core team can provide time saving informations and guidance. First read the report a bug section
If you are quite sure about the bug you want to adress, and that nobody already working on it, we encourage you to create a pull request.
If you have the opportunity, we recommend you to submit a Pull Request containing the correction to this bug.
- The PR title and commits messages follows our conventions
- If it is related to CSS, that the PR follow our css conventions
- The docs are updated if necessary
- That there is no breaking changes
- That the fix do not have undesired sides effects
If the bug fix is related to a sketch library : Please follow the designer contribution guidelines
Fixing a bug only require 1 review from the core team. We will try to treat bugs with the highest priority.